Sunday, March 13, 2011

SAVE THE DATE!!!

My first open house will be March 17, 2011
9:00am-12:00pm
I'm hoping it will be my "Lucky" day!

I have quite the assortment of items ready for you!
Headbands - hard and stretchy
Anklets - beaded
Bracelets - beaded or snap
Barettes - dress up your little princess AND you
Brooches - perfect for jackets, shirts, boleros, purses
Belts - a must have! Who can live without a fashion belt these days!

(work space is getting OVER LOADED!! Can you tell!)
(Will have at least over 12 hard headbands to choose from)
(my new venture...I made braided headbands that tie-super cute and love the bright flowers)
Come on over!
Here's the nitty gritty's - I would prefer cash, but if you know where I live it probably means I know you as well, so I will take checks based on individual transactions... Hey! My husband's in banking-what can you expect?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got lots to choose from! GOOD LUCK!:)

    ReplyDelete