Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Open House Inventory

Just a couple more days until my first Open House! (Thursday, March 17th, 9a-noon)  Getting excited, getting things set up, getting things marked, getting nervous....oops did I put that in there :)
Here are a few pics to show exactly what I will have available for sale. There will be opportunity for some custom orders - especially with the zippers.

Belts...my favorite right now. I just think they are an eye catcher

My 2nd Favorite new thing...these braided headbands or SOOOO cute and perfect for the Summer!

And don't forget your little girls!


Bracelets and anklets...try em' on!

Spice up your pumps, flats, or even your flip flops with shoe clips.

Chokers and brooch pins...I've got a flower pinned to my purse-people always stop and look and ask "where'd you get that?"

Step out of your comfort zone for the summer...put a flower in your hair. Trust me you'll feel so pretty!

Let me know if you see something you've just GOTTA HAVE but you don't live in the area. I can pull it for you before the open house and we can set up payment on my ETSY SHOP. If you are in the neighborhood but can't make Thursday's open house give me a call/text/email and lets get you over to the house Wednesday night.

1 comment:

  1. I want that green hair flower I told you about and shoe clips and a belt and i'll get the girls something for their hair too. CUTE stuff!

    ReplyDelete