Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Necklaces!!! Introducing Necklaces!!

I am having a ball! I mean really a BALL making these necklaces. Something I never thought I would venture into but the outcome is so...so...pretty, unique, and fun! Especially moving into the summer!!

My necklaces are light and soft. Wow!! Light AND soft. And the best part...super affordable!

 Creamy Elegance
 Ivory Innocence

 
Ivory Innocence with Purple/Grey
How perfect with a light spring outfit, a bridesmaid, mother of the bride! Wear it to church, wear it on a date! 


And of course, new bracelets. I did something a little different this time. On my two champagne flower bracelets I added a brooch pin! These bracelets are so versatile! I wear mine on my wrist, on my beaded necklaces, and even today I've got it pinned to my shirt. It's my favorite! That's why I've finally made some for everyone else to enjoy!!



These items will be listed on ETSY soon! Very very soon! :)

Until then...here's to FINALLY getting my craft room put back together since the move!! CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you're doing a great job with your business! If I had any cash right now, I'd be making orders!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea of versatility. They are beautiful. Hip gals will love them for all ocassions. Marsha

    ReplyDelete